[Resolved] Floryday / cotton solid 3/4 sleeves maxi dress ([protected])
I ordered the above mentioned product 27 December 2016. It was delivered on 16 January 2017. I only arrived back from a business trip yesterday (20 Jan 2017), upon opening my parcel and removing my maxi dress from its plastic wrapping I noted it was damaged. There is a massive tear on the left sleeve, at the seam of the shoulder.
Very disappointed and would like to request a refund.
Theresa du Toit
FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2017
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- Floryday - return policy
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order?
- Floryday - clothing