Florida Leather Gallery/Palester / Company does not Stand by their product

Brandon, United States

I bought a Pallester sectional for over $7000.00 and I had purchased the 5 year warranty for an extra large amount which covers everything but the main thing you sit on the Padding after calling the so called insurance company (which started over 2 months ago) they send a tech out to tell me that my coverage does not cover that. Then I go down to the store and spoke to the manager there and he was real helpful but he told me the foam is covered for 5 years but only the first year is free which I found out later) and gave me 2 numbers and now I know why. the first number was to a person that works for Florida Leather Gallery the second one which I was instructed to call and left my number. when that person called back he told me a date and time he could come by and it would be a $95.00 service Fee to let me know how much it would cost to fix the foam on my $7000.00 sofa. I have e-mailed Florida Leather Gallery and Matter Brothers which is the owner of them with no call back. I will be taking other actions but if you want to by furniture I would never by from Florida Leather Gallery unless you want to buy $7000.00 just for good Leather. their warranty sucks I also reported a cut in my leather which is covered but never fixed. Oh I did not say that I do not have children at home just me and my wife. This company does not stand behind their product.

Ni