Florida Kidcare / I can't insure my kids

Plantation, FL, United States Review updated:
Contact information:

In my divorce agreement I am responsible for my children's health insurance. Florida Kidcare will not allow me affordable coverage because they live with there mother. In this day and age with a high divorce rate, and single parenting on the rise, I can' t understand why a parent living outside of the home can "DO THE RIGHT THING" and provide their kids with insurance.

Sep 05, 2014
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Mk
      Sep 05, 2014

    You can do the right thing. Let your ex wife apply and you pay the money. If she refuses and she takes you back to court then just tell the judge that she is not cooperating with you to get the coverage.

    0 Votes
  • Do
      Sep 05, 2014

    I was just about to say the same thing. Do what MkStitCh says

    0 Votes

Post your comment