Florida Department Of Revenue / cases mishandling

Hi. I Am a 58 yrs old man with no furtures left due to damages caused by improper cases handling in my state from day one, those obligations cases were opened by others I was properly supported without knowing my humanity rights I cases two cases I would a legal analyst to review DOR/ child support had an agreement with me in July demanding me to pay $285 to start but the case in palm beach county internally rework on August by conspiracy @ that local office I felt tortured by the rep who was making back n forth into someone else n making some phone calls before accepting the agreement payment an other tactic was using in order to make. Social security administration pay on Ms Marie. S. Hudson cases on August 14th n aug 31st on that cases but for some reasons this case had changed number numerous times, similar situation appeared in Marion County by calculating the arrear based on 2004 opening case date, . I do not have possibly to pay those fees as demanded me to contest those unfair processes I was trying doing the best of my abilities, capabilities when I was healthy but due to deep depressions, stresses and disabilities I unable to normally functioning I Am asking reviewing my cases with sincerity n honesty. Regards. Joseph. Stcyr sr I Am homeless with deppest major depressions, health and financial crisis

Jf
Sep 21, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Sep, 2018

Dude, you better clean your [censored] up, and get a job. You made em, you gotta pay for them. This just sounds like a crybaby, who doesnt WANT to take care of his responsibilities.

Time to go apply ar McDonalds. The unemployment rates are 4%. Get a job. Get therapy and meds for your depression, and TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS YOU MADE!