FloraIndia / Delay in delivery

1 India Review updated:

Hi All,

I ordered a cake for anniversay but it was delivered after 2 days of actual date.
My order No. DF8509.

This kind of services are not having any ethics in India. Business people know customers do require service but attitue towards excellance is seen nowhere in people doing such business.

I feel people who ever running this business is still a road side seller of flower & other articles with same attitue.
I just don't know how he got his hands on internet.

Regards,
Ravikumar

Comments

• Ga
      12th of Mar, 2012
    FloraIndia - Order Not delivered
    Flora India.com
    India
    floraindia.com

This Valentines day was worst one for me and all thanks goes to FloraIndia.com. I planned to send surprise roses to my fiance and order some 18 red roses from this crap website. As special instructions i instructed them to deliver these flowers before 1 pm but after waiting for delivery of order till 2:30 pm i started contacting them up through numbers and email id mentioned on their website but to my surprise there was no response from their side. At around 4 pm i finally could reach them on land line no. and then there was another surprise waiting for me that their executive was way too rude for his profile and told me that due to heavy rush of orders for valentine day they could not follow any time instructions and anyhow they will deliver my order till 7 pm. But whole day passed i was all into tears but my order was not delivered. This i guess is the worst website available online to deliver emotions to your dear ones. Their problem is that they don't understand the emotions involved in our orders. I personally would not suggest their services even to my enemy.

• Ha
      3rd of Apr, 2012
    FloraIndia - Pathetic service
    FLORAINDIA
    India
    floraindia.com

To whoever it may concern:

My only objective by writing this piece of note is to save YOU, the reader from the pathetic services of FLORAINDIA and the hassle to write something like this after you are frustrated just like I am now.
    It is extremely easy to place order on this site, well... because the money flows from you to them. But once the money is in their pockets, how poor and third class service these guys provide you, is beyond what words can explain. If you don't call them up and chase your order, you can be sure that it will not be delivered. If you try calling them, the guy there has no clue about your order. They are not even familiar with major business areas in Mumbai. All they can tell you is that your order is processed (which you can see on the site the moment you pay them) and will be delivered before 5. Even if you place order in advance, you can forget about delivery in first half of the day. So if you wish to use this service for a special occasion or any occasion for that sake, please hold on, don't waste your hard earned money.

- A victim.

14th of Feb, 2013

Hello There,
    I faced the very same issue yesterday, valentines day 2013!!!, My wife was supposed to have a surprise cake and flowers, but it never went, when I called her in the evening, was shocked to know that she received nothing. However this was the first time they failed to deliver on time, last 5 years they did alright. This is now an eye opener for me, I would try some other sites which is customer friendly and reliable. In case you found one let me know.
    Manoj.