FlightsKart / buyer beware

US Review updated:

This website is very risky. I would never recommend dealing with them to anyone at all.
I bought a ticket long before the trip. Everything (including the payment) went well, I got both: a ticket confirmation and information, and there was nothing to worry about.
I arrived at the airport and as usual, came to the registration desk where I was said that my ticket was canceled hence I have no right to fly. They had no tickets for this flight, so I had to run around the airport and look for different airlines to buy a ticket for a decent price. It was crazy and I don't like adventures like this. FlightsKart has let me down.
Please, stay away!

Ja
Nov 21, 2017

Comments

• Mm
      Aug 20, 2018
    Flights Kart - Airplane ticket
    Dallas
    Georgia

Easy to use so I decided to purchase tics...
    They immediately cancelled upon getting the payment information... Very shady no answers to calls and when they do they simply Hang up
    AVOID- only good if you want a headache

• Ge
      Apr 27, 2019
    Flights Kart - cancelled confirmation

Agency Confirmation #: KMFCCP

I got this confirmation and it was canceled, I want it approved back, I got a DELTA confirmation too: JJ5HWO

thank you.

• Yo
      May 31, 2019

This company is a complete fraud!!! Do NOT purchase flights from them. They cancelled two of my family members airline flights and blamed it on the airline. I called them via 3 way with the airline and then they claimed it was a system error. When I called them again, they blamed it on the airline and asked me to submit proof in writing!!! They are horrible!! Don’t bother asking for a supervisor!! They never have one available!!!