Flight Centre Travel Group / airline ticket

Dartmouth, NS, Canada

I called Flight centre to get a quote for a flight from Halifax to Ahmedabad. The rep sent me a quote but it was a bit pricey. I called the rep and suggested that there is a better itinerary on flight hub but for a long time she was not able to find that flight. Eventually she was able to find the itinerary but to price match, she had to call the call centre . This all happened on Saturday evening at around 6 30. I didn't receive any call that night. Next morning, i called flight hub and the rep was ready to match the price on flight hub. However, the price i saw on flight hub was less than what she was quoting. I asked her if i can send her a screenshot but she was not listening. I asked her how do i get the price i see on flight hub and she said she can't give me that price and asked me to book on my own.She didn't even tried to double check if it was her mistake. I have booked previously with flight centre and was hoping for same experience. Not satisfied with the customer service provided.

Ab