Flexi Cell / Promise me to pay back and nothing happening

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have canceled my debit order agreement with flexi cell as i lost the starter pack, and this for the third time deducting the money into my account. And they promise me to pay back and nothing happening.

Comments

• Th
      17th of Jul, 2007

I had a debit order agreement with flexicell in 2006. They send me sim card and deducted money from my account. In October they suspended my calls telling me that they did not receive money but in my bank it was a different story. They never stooped deducting, in April 2007 they send me another card saying that they have canceled the old one promising that they will refund my money through the second card. My problem is they never refund me and this frustrates me.

• Th
      13th of Nov, 2007

They deducted money on my account 29/06/07 R69,00 +R99,00 THEN ON 25/09/07 R109,00 +R109,00 again on the 25/10/07 R99,00 +R109,00 +R109,00 total is R709,00. I PHONE THEM ON THE 25/10/07 SPOKE TO PRICILLLA SHE THEN SAID I MUST FAX ALL MY STATEMENT FROM THE BANK OF WHICH DID ON THE 29/10/07 BUT STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND THEY SAID THEY PHONE ME BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING ACCOUNT NO:LONGAIN 7368237305390 AND 7368267586368 CONTACT NO:0722614631 THANK YOU!

• Ti
      2nd of Dec, 2008

To all angry furious frustrated and just tired of struggling flexicell customers
    I am tired of struggling with flexicell, and i need your help so we can expose them and get even with them.
    They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
    Please leave a email so i could gather enough unsatisfied customers, so i can expose flexicell
    My email is flexicell.complaints@hotmail.com