www.UspCard.com Complaints & Reviews

www.UspCard.comFraud & cheating!

I subscribed to USP calling card when i joined University of Missouri Rolla so that I could speak to my family in India. I used this long distance prepaid service card for just a month and all of a sudden their servers went down. For the past 2 months I'm facing issues; they changed the toll free numbers and I'm unable to use my card. I emailed them and never got any response and now the website is also done... how can i complain about this company... its mere cheating, fraud... my money is gone and i am trying to reach these people for the past 2 months. Can anybody help me in recovering my money? Being an international student in US i can't afford to lose my money to such cheats!!

• Pr
      pratyusha vasireddy Dec 08, 2007

They cheated everyone!

• Vr
      Vrunda Patil Nov 19, 2007

Even I'm a victim. And many of my colleagues also. We have been using usp their service for about 6 months now, only for their reasonable rates to call India. But for the past couple of months they have been missing, they dont answer the complaints, their toll free for complaints nor the for the access is working. Their website and account both are not accessible. All our money is now gone. We have no idea how to get back our money now. Everybody has been cheated by USP.

• Tr
      trgh Nov 19, 2007

If you paid by credit card or debit card then you can approach your credit/ debit card for fraudulent charge you will get your money back.

Sandhya Thekkile Madathil Oct 09, 2007

Hi,
      Even I'am a victim. And many of my colleagues also. We have come to Us for 2 months for a project. There were almost 30 of us. All of us had bought USP card. It was working well initially. But after 1 month as all of them have said the toll free number changed, there were no responses to emails. All our money is now gone. 30 people's money is quite a large number. We have no idea how to get back our money now. Everybody has been cheated by USP.

www.UspCard.com — No clue about this company!

I have been using this long distance prepaid service card provider since 1 year all of a sudden for the past...

www.UspCard.com — Poor service!

I have been using this companies calling card for almost three years. There customer service was never good...