Flex Seal / Bogus Order

I saw the $19.95 price and went to the web site. When adding in all the ridiculous handling fees, the total was more than $75.00! Decided I did not want the product at that price, so I didn't press the order button. I backtracked and erased all my credit card and address info. Today, I get an email that my $75.86 order is on its way. Called their customer service and was told it would take 4-6 weeks to get a refund. This company is just a large group of liars! I don't know if their products work and I guess I will never find out. Because I would never do business with them. IT'S A SCAM! Prices are a scam, service is a scam. Just plain dishonest.

Re
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• St
      6th of Jan, 2016

In the UK the law makes the credit card company responsible, complain to them and it is charged back and you are automatically refunded. If the seller does this too often then the credit card company with holds a portion of each future payment to cover this behaviour. I hope you have the same in the US.

• Da
      16th of May, 2017

I bought this product at Walmart thinking is was something that would help seal my gutters from dripping. When I went to spray the spots that needed sealing the Flex Seal sprayed out like a thicker paint and was very wet and runny. It was advertised to be tar like, think and sticky, so it stayed where sprayed not running off the surface it was suppose to "stick" to. I was very disappointed with the texture; sort of thin like paint. Nothing new here. Drys kind of hard; no "flex seal" here. "Flex" not!! Hope it stops the gutters from dripping. Used the $13 can all up doing the house.