Fix It / an outrage bill

1 New Berlin, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2627962018

I called [protected] . I had an automated system on the line. They tell you a lot of articles are free. I wanted just the fix it for car scratches .- ADVERTISEMENT BY BILLY MAES ON CNN- They never told me the amount to be charged to my credit card before giving the Credit Card informations nor at the end of the transaction. Worse : when we received the package, NO BILL WAS INCLUDED just an item list most we did not want.
My mistake was not to hang up before giving the CC informations.I called the company. Unpossible to speak to a supervisor.I got the detail of the bill by phone.TOTA BILL 151.55 $ instead 39.80$. Most of the bill is shipping and handling, and they don't refund those fees. VERY SMART FOR MAKING MONEY!!!
We wrote to the Attorney General FL, we called the AARP laywer. ADVISE : send the total package back with a receipt, at our costs.
CITIBANK helps right away but Bank of America was very negative, did not help. My husband went to the next branch. They called New York and and when we have the statement, the branch will help us. WE WILL NEVER USE A BANK OF AMERICA CC FOR THIS KIND OF ORDERS.

WE LIKE TO WRITE THAT COMPLAIN TO HELP. OUR ADVISE : WHEN WE WANT ABSOLUTELY SOMETHING< WE WILL GO ON LINE AND ORDER BY MAIL with checks.

More Fix It Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      12th of Feb, 2009

You GAVE your credit card BEFORE finding out what the charges were going to be?

:thud: <-- sound of head hitting desk.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

• Be
      29th of Dec, 2009

There is a way to get your money. Ask for a supervisor or ELSE threaten with a class action law suit. There ARE enough of us who got scammed out there and they know this because they are reading these negative postings online. I got my money back over the phone. CALL THIS NUMBER 262-796-2018 AND ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR OR YOU WILL SUE THEM. SAY YOU ARE AWARE OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT BEING FORMED AND YOU WILL JOIN IT IF THEY DON'T CREDIT YOU THE MONEY. Please get the word out to everyone so other innocent people don't fall victim to this scam.