Fitness 19 — dogs
I have a membership at Fitness 19 in Williamsville, New York. The other night while on a bicycle, there was a dog walking around. I am highly allergic to dogs and have medical paperwork to prove it. I talked to the manager (whose dog it was) and she advised her dog was "hypoallergenic". Obviously, as most people know, there is no such things as "hypoallergenic" if you have dog allergies. This does not seem fair since the dog is "on the floor" where people sit for floor exercises, etc. I want to know what the rules are regarding animals allowed at Fitness 19 but I can find nothing on their website or in my contract. Thank you.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service 
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received 
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation 
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!