Fisher & Paykel Appliances / freestanding cooker
Reference Number 345 7992
I have been trying to get the oven fixed on our dual fuel freestanding cooker.
It was to be repaired on Aug 22 2018 but was advised the service reps van had broken down. It was re booked for today Aug 27
The technician arrived and looked at the cooker and said he could not do anything as it was dual fuel. He left and as he did so said I needed to contact customer relations - but no number provided
I spoke with customer relations and a message was left on my home phone that I needed to contact a gas plumber to fix the cooker. But given it is the electric oven a gas plumber cannot fix this
I then rang customer relations again and the matter is being looked into. But I still have no oven, and no idea when it is going to be fixed.
The service is a disgrace. It was booked as a dual fuel freestanding cooker, so why cant the correct technician be sent to fix it. And why am I not being updated about progress
More Fisher & Paykel Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service call
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine and a condenser dryer
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service