FirstEnergy Solutions — constant telemarketing call
I have received a number of Telemarketing calls in regards to switching to your company, each time I have politely asked First Energy not to call back. Well my request was blatantly ignored and I blocked the number on my phone, only the calls continued but with a private number.
The last caller received a quiet abrupt shock when I answered the phone! which was at 17.51 on the 8/03/17. I have now lodged an official complaint as my number is on the 'do not call' website. If after I have written to you, and you do not action my request of NOT calling, I will go to the media with the list of calls I have received from you and the times. I suggest you get your act together.
More FirstEnergy Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Allegheny Power - high electric bill 
- Allegheny Power - high electric bills 
- Allegheny Power - fees and charges 
- Allegheny Power - security deposit 
- Allegheny Power - terrible experience 
- Allegheny Power, Pennsylvania - illegal use of credit rating 
- Allegheny Power - billing & service
- Allegheny Power - corproate greed
- Allegheny Power - didn't read meter, now have $6,855. oo bill
- Allegheny Power - unfair security deposit