FirstAidWeb.com / Rip off company - money taken, no product sent!
I paid for a new CPR card. I charged my credit card and payment went thru paypal. The charge is on my credit card statement and I have a receipt from paypal however I have never received CPR card. I passed the test. I tried to contact FirstAidWeb.com at address provided by contact us supportfirstaid.com but all mail comes back undeliverable. They have totally ripped me off and I am extremely frustrated and angry.
More FirstAidWeb.com Complaints & Reviews
- First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) - CPR card is a rip off! 
- First Aid Web, Inc. - CPR and first aid cards 
- FirstAidWeb.com - Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card 
- Firstaidweb Inc. - C.P.R. Card 
- First Aid Web Inc. - CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago. 
- First Aid Web - certificate
- FirstAidWeb.com - CPR certification wallet card
- Firstaidweb Inc. - First aid and cpr certification
- FirstAidWeb.com - First Aid Certification
- First Aid Web and National Health and Safety - I did not received my cpr/first aid card in the mail and charges was posted to my credit card on 1/2112