First Gulf Bank [FGB] / liability letter
I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card on 09th of April 2017 through call center (Ref. SR.9590366). Customer care representative confirmed it will be ready within 5 - 7 working days. As per the request it can be collected form Dragon mart 2 branch and I have visited the branch yesterday to check the status. And it was not send to that branch. I contacted customer care yesterday and they informed it will be ready today (16/04/17) or tomorrow(17/14/17).
I received a call today from [protected] Mrs. Tasmeen by requesting a scanned copy of Emirates ID and informed me it will take another 4 days. I have applied all the liability letters of other banks on the same day. But I have received them within 4 days and the validity of them will be till 24th April only. If you provide your letter after 4 days. All other letters will expire. So please do the needful and provide me the letter as soon as possible.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw