First Gulf Bank [FGB] / liability letter

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card on 09th of April 2017 through call center (Ref. SR.9590366). Customer care representative confirmed it will be ready within 5 - 7 working days. As per the request it can be collected form Dragon mart 2 branch and I have visited the branch yesterday to check the status. And it was not send to that branch. I contacted customer care yesterday and they informed it will be ready today (16/04/17) or tomorrow(17/14/17).

I received a call today from [protected] Mrs. Tasmeen by requesting a scanned copy of Emirates ID and informed me it will take another 4 days. I have applied all the liability letters of other banks on the same day. But I have received them within 4 days and the validity of them will be till 24th April only. If you provide your letter after 4 days. All other letters will expire. So please do the needful and provide me the letter as soon as possible.

Ks
Apr 16, 2017

Comments

•   Apr 16, 2017

It has only been 6 working days.

Apr 23, 2017

Hi, I have requested for Liability letter for my CC around 22 days back and I am following this continuously.Each time I call customer support, they inform that you will receive a call within 24 hours and no one had called me yet. This kind of support is not what I expect from a FGB. plz put yourself in my situation and do the needfull at the earliest.