First Gulf Bank [FGB]finance charges

I want to write a consumer complaint regarding insurance charges imposed by fgb. I have been charged nearly 10k in terms of insurances which have never been signed up. While reveing my 2016 personal credit card accounts I was surprised fgb charged me nearly 10k in insurances and finance shield and late payment charges due to that insurances. Further interest has been charged on the overdue amounts of insurances. I have clearly replied to accounts manager who signed my fgb credit card that I do not need insurances. Further I call fgb 2 times to cancel and reversed the insurances charged to me. They have canceled the insurance but never reversed. I have done my credit card reconciliation and got to know nearly 10k has been charged to me in terms of insurances, credit shield and accident insurance in 2016. It was really a punishment having credit card and I honestly lost my hope on the banks how they can charge to a person for the services which has never been signed. Moreover interest on the insurances balance is really pity.
Please help me with this issue as I am really very upset.

Name : malik sulaman ali

Address - 318b al jawza warsan 4 dubai.

Telephone: +[protected]