First Franklin Loan Services / Home Loan Modification

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I am five month behind my mortgage with Franklin Loan Services. Since last March I have tried talking to them in regards to a modification, they told me they will be assigning a negotiator to my case and that it will take like 90 days. Since then I have been calling and inquiring about the status, but they just say I have to wait.

By the month of April, they got into my property and change the locks, turned off the power and water, by then I was out of town and when I came back I realized what they did. By then I was 2 month behind and my neighbors told me what happened, that the bank came and showed them papers alleging that I was behind for a year. When I got inside my property all my the food in the refrigerator was discomposed, the refrigerator was filled with worms and the smell was unbearable, the water from the fridge flowed to the carpets and it absorbed the odor. There were worms also in the bathrooms and some other places of the house. The refrigerator was useless and I had to disposed of it ( 2 years use).

Now they told me they will not guarantee any modification on the loan, that they do not give anything in written stating that they are working my case and if I want to receive any compensation in regards to what they did to me, I have to sue them.

Can you believe this, the ones who have the power (money) do what ever they want with you (even though the property was protected by the Bankruptcy Court) and there is nothing you can do at respect, in fact, they told me they have no obligation to modify my loan (9% interest rate).

Truly the worst bank I have ever dealt with.

Comments

14th of Nov, 2010

First Franklin lied and said we were 6 months behind in our mortgage we had proof we made the payments every month and hired a lawyer they said we had a good case a year and a half later we have no resolution and our lawyer is demanding more money we were within 30 days of a modification and because I qualified for a modification they just sold my loan to BOA so we are supposed to pay more money for what!!