First Equity Card Coporation / Unethical credit predation
My good friend asked me to look into this company. When you read the info posted some of you will be able to guess what i do for a living. I can only hope this information can help someone. My friend got totally screwed by this company.
This company originally started in PA. They still hold an office not far from where I live. The company's operations are conducted in GA now.
CEO: Brian Tvenstrup
First Equity Card Corporation (PA Sec of State entity# 3013519)
Incorporated in Delaware under same name through a common registered agent (DE sec of state entity# 3393957) Registered in PA under registered agent: 212 Oakmont Drive, Blue Bell, PA [protected], David Marsh, [protected]
1180 Welsh Road, North Wales, PA 19454
Phone: [protected] (use the name directory using the first 3 or 4 letters of the last name "Tven...")
Columbus Bank & Trust Co. Runs the credit card services (& collections)
1148 Broadway, Columbus, GA [protected]
This is a $300,000,000.00 a year subsidiary of Synovus Financial Corp.
Synovus Financial Corp (publicly owned company NYSE Stock ticker: SNV)
1111 Bay Ave Ste 500, Columbus, GA USA [protected]
This is a 4,000,000,000.00 (that is billion) a year company
In closing, I suggest everybody get on the horn and start telling everyone that you have their info and can now more effectively aid in the pursuit of remedy through the SEC (sec.gov), FDIC (fdic.gov) and US Dept of Commerce (doc.gov).
God Bless and good Luck!
More First Equity Card Coporation Complaints & Reviews
- First Step Equity - FRAUD FRAUD 
- First Equity Card - Random denial of account 
- First Equity Card - Shady Business Practices 
- First Equity Card - Damaging Actions and Unprofessional Business Practices 
- First Step Equity - Don't Get Scamed!!!
- First Step Equity - Rental listings
- First Equity Business - Rotten service
- First Step Equity - Goleta CA - Listed my house for lease / Sale
- First Equity Business Card - Non responsive to clients
- FirstStepEquity.com - Scam