First Data Global Leasing / they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
I was called by a company promising big processing fee savings and then they tell me no equipment fees and then I agree to it and they sent me a contract to sign and it was my fault they told me to sign and send right back I did and then I get a big saying $159 a month fee and I hadn't even swathed companies yet. So I called them and tried to get out of it and they said there is no way out of it. I would tell anyone who gets a called from a new company trying to save you money on processing fees do not sign anything and especially these scam artist before reading it. I stayed with who I had and still it was cheaper I am still paying the $159 a month and don't know how to get out of it but I am not giving anyone associated with these people.
More First Data Global Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - leased me equipment that did not meet my needs and now holding me to 36 month contract
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data - terminal lease
- First Data Merchant Services - false billing?