Finish Lineshoes

Do not buy from finish line. Their customer service is the worst i have ever experienced. They send me the wrong shoe and promised to replace the shoes. After i returned the shoes, i never received the shoes i originally ordered. I spent a whole day talking to the customer service line after being told by the online representative that they can't do anything about it. I was able to get a refund for the shoes. However, they told me if i needed a replacement, i should place the order again. They told me i would have to pay for the shipping all over again. Why would i pay for shipping twice for the same shoes??? they kept telling me they couldn't do anything about shipping and apologized. But, how can they apology solve anything? do they care about customers' feelings? my whole day was wasted because of their mistake and they still make me pay shipping that i already wasted on the original order? this doesn't even make sense. Anyways, do not ever buy from this horrible store. It's a miracle how finish line became such a big company.

Xu