Finish Line / horrible customer service!!!
I ordered a pair of shoes on November 29, 2009. Finally received the shoes a week later. Opened the box and there were two different shoes. Called customer service was on hold for 13 minutes before anyone assisted me. Was told I could send them back via UPS but it would take two to three business days for them to send me a shipping label via email. Finally received the shipping label and sent the shoes back. Was told I would get the correct shoes via 1 day air. It has been four days no shoes. Called customer service again on hold for 14 minutes. The rep called the store and talked with the manager. The manager said its nothing wrong the order was correct. I told her to tell him to open the freaking box and he will see they were two different shoes. He looked in the box and saw the problem. I received a tracking number for the new shipment. It is suppose to be here tomorrow. I hope so. This is the worst company ever. I will NEVER IN MY LIFE order anything else from them. HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!
More Finish Line Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company! 
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes 
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated 
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund 
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - shoes
- Finish Line - concorde jordan 11 purchase on 12-21-18
- Finish Line - online purchase
- Finish Line - store in general
- Finish Line - working for store 0048