Finish Line / horrible customer service!!!

I ordered a pair of shoes on November 29, 2009. Finally received the shoes a week later. Opened the box and there were two different shoes. Called customer service was on hold for 13 minutes before anyone assisted me. Was told I could send them back via UPS but it would take two to three business days for them to send me a shipping label via email. Finally received the shipping label and sent the shoes back. Was told I would get the correct shoes via 1 day air. It has been four days no shoes. Called customer service again on hold for 14 minutes. The rep called the store and talked with the manager. The manager said its nothing wrong the order was correct. I told her to tell him to open the freaking box and he will see they were two different shoes. He looked in the box and saw the problem. I received a tracking number for the new shipment. It is suppose to be here tomorrow. I hope so. This is the worst company ever. I will NEVER IN MY LIFE order anything else from them. HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!

Comments

• Ad
      3rd of Sep, 2011

yo compre unos tenis en finish line en la tienda de springhill mall ilinois, y tube un mal momento ya que los tenis no le quedaron a mi hijo fui a regresarlos y me atendio una persona con una actitud muy despota, si me cambio los tenis pero de una forma nada razonable para el cliente de esta forma yo lo pensaria para volverme a parar en esa tienda y mucho menos si miro a esa persona que me atendio el dia de hoy 9-3 -2011

• So
      31st of Oct, 2012

Seriously, I will NEVER EVER EVER order from Finish Line again. Horrible customer service doesn't even halfway describe how BAD it is. I ordered a pair of shoes and two tshirts. I paid extra for 2-3 business day shipping. Now, 3 weeks later I still have no shoes or tshirts. I called them on Friday to inquire about the shoes, and after being on hold for 20 something minutes the lady told me that they were sitting in the warehouse, but they just never sent them. O_O okay, so I asked her to send them and she offered to upgrade it to overnight shipping since it took so long. Now, 3 days later I've been on hold for another 20 minutes because I STILL have no shoes. WTH kind of poorly run place is this???