Fidelity Brokerage Services / canceled accounts
I sold my Tahoe to a women who paid me with a Fidelity check. I opened an Account and did a digital deposit. I called multiple times to make sure my account was in order and they assured me everything was legit. Days later I was blocked from my account, after hours on the phone I managed to have the block removed once I proved who I was and did a letter of instruction. After that I had access to my account but two days later I was blocked again and when I called to see why they would not tell me jack they have 3000 that they refuse to speak to me about they tell me to email their P.O BOX...they are crooks, if anyone knows what course of action I should take please leave a comment.
More Fidelity Brokerage Services Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - excessive fees 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Investments - targeting and abuse of ex-employee
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - potential security and compliance risk.
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - bank accounts 
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - savings plan
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - can't withdraw from my own account