Fiat / authorised service center burns my car

1 Egypt Review updated:

dear sir,
i am an owner of a fiat uno in cairo egypt, i am contacting you with sorrow and sadness for my car, ur authorised dealer in cairo: Alaksa burnt my car!!!
sir i am begging you to read what happened and help me, i am a 27 year old female, vascular surgeon in cairo umiversity hospitals i have had my fiat uno fire 2006 since its production date i am her first owner and i adore my car, it is excellent and durable and i enjoy it very much, i maintain it well and care for it and it has only ran 80 000 Kms since i baught it.
it started heating this summer so i immediatly took her to be examined and they told me it needed a new radiater so i went to ALaksa to install a new one.

they took in the car and 2 hours latter they said the radiater cant be installed due to technical problems and gave me my car to go home saying i must come another day to get the suitable or compatable radiater..

in the desert road outside Alaksa with my 6 month old baby and my 60 year old mum the car over heates and suddenly stops! i get out to open my motor end to find the radiater LEFT OPEN!!! and a dirty cloth left to burn in my car! i nearly choked with my son and mum in the car...

i called then for help they said so what stay in the desert until it cooles down then go find WATER!! they left us for 2 hours until my son had a sunstroke!!! until a taxi came along and took us...
my husband then went to borrow a car and took the engineer to go see the damage, they said we dont know anything and they all switched oof thier phones and left us again in the desert to rot...

my car now has damages beyond repair in the engine and i am truly writing this with tears on my face feeling helpless and filled with sadness.. i only ask you to do what is fair.. My husband has a fiat punto and my sister in law has a sienna... u see we are a fiat family!! i love ur cars..

the service center is

Center el aksa

Address: Plot No. 62 p part V, Industrial Area, Zahraa Maadi
the name of the person who worked on my car is Muhammad Ali

the engineers who knew the problem and left me in the desert are Eng. hossam and Eng Alaa.

Dr
Jun 10, 2013

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009
    Fiat - New car problems
    Fiat Torreluz
    Spain

Only I have a 17, 000€ car that I cant drive, Insure or get an ITV and Fiat charged me for unnecessary repairs because they did not have the correct equipment to detect the problem and they wont help .

• Fo
      11th of Jan, 2011
    Fiat - Fiat has a very bad resale
    Fiat

Do not buy a Fiat, especially if you expect to to trade it in at any time . i bought a fiat Croma in May 2009, for R189000, 00, wanted to look at buying a 4x4, too my utter disgust a trade in value from fiat is only R67000.00 that means the car has dropped in value by 65% in under a year *** !!!