Ferrell Gas / Damaged Driveway

Ferrell Gas
PO Box 1003
Phone: 800-824-7242
On 2/11/2009 Driver Joe Limone, Truck #3789 delivered LP gas to my home in Franklin, NJ at 3:22 p.m. and damaged my driveway. He dug a hole with the truck approximately 100 sq. ft. and 6"-12" deep right in the middle of the driveway. The rest of the driveway was badly crushed by his driving. He missed hitting my car by only a few inches. The drive made no attempt to notify me of the damage. When I discovered the damage, I immediately called Ferrell Gas and they confirmed the driver had reported the accident and that someone would contact me. After three days of trying to speak with someone knowledgable about the accident the only thing I have to show for it is a claim number. No one will speak to me about arranging for the claim adjuster, where to send quotes, etc. All they will acknowledge is that yes, their driver damaged the driveway.

N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Wow you poor baby did you ask if the driver was ok? and when ferrellgas fixxes your cheap driveway maybe next time you will pay a few extra bucks and have it poured a bit thicker..
Amerigas driver.
Rex M.
A  4th of Mar, 2010 by
Why would the drive have been hurt if it was only 6-12 inches deep? I'd say Rex M, Mr. Amerigas Driver, is a real idiot.