fedhealth medical scheme / No response and different answers to queries

I joined Fedhealth as from 1 October 2009 as a dependent as I was not happy with my previous medical aid (I was on my previous medical aid for 2 years and 8 months). Since joining I have not yet had a pleasant experience!

I received my member certificate on 1 October 2009 and it had a 3 month exclusion clause on there. I enquired as to the reason for this and what it entails. I did not get any response and therefore phoned the call centre on Tuesday 6 October 2009 at 16:35 and spoke to a lady that told me the exclusion is only for hospital visits where it is not an emergency. She told me I could visit a doctor or dentist etc and I specifically asked if my Yasmin prescription will be covered yet. She said yes, as from 1 OCTOBER 2009 I will be able to get this from any pharmacy.

The very next day Mojalefa Maega eventualy responds to my email, saying the complete opposite from the lady at the call centre. Stating my Yasmin is only covered after 3 months. I asked for a reason for the inconsistency, still no response!

When I tried to buy Yasmin at the pharmacy I was told it is not covered!!!

Ka