fedhealth medical scheme — No refund for hospital service
On the 10th of June 2009, the main member was hospitalised. The hospital will not admit a patient without full payment being made up front for which a credit card transaction was made. When contacted, the medical aid indicated that the amount was fully refundable. Documentation was sent as requested and the medical aid on the 13th of August finally made payment - not to the claimant but to the hospital (AGAIN!!!). Get the money back - of course not. We have been told to start the process again by submitting the paperwork again.
Of course trying to call on the customer care service number is nigh impossible - engaged tone can be heard for up to an hour at a time!
More fedhealth medical scheme Complaints & Reviews
- fedhealth medical scheme - court case won!!! 
- Fedhealth - payment of claims 
- Fedhealth Medical Aid Scheme - failure to pay any claims
- fedhealth medical scheme - No response and different answers to queries
- fedhealth medical scheme - fedhealth terminates without reason notification
- FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid - r25000 co-payment for total knee replacement
- FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid - lack of customer service
- FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid - desperate need of knee replacement
- FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid - sanlam reality activation
- FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid - member/customer care