FDB Events / non payment of trainer fees

Conducted presentations in Kuala Lumpur in January and Dubai in April. Still have not been paid for either presentation. FDB Events presently owes me 4000 EURO. which is now almost 3 months past due.
I have contacted everyone from the CEO on down to the organizational manager with no results. They keep asking for more wire transfer information... I have given them everything I have to offer from my financial institution.

Frustration level is at an all time high!!

They are making it tough on everyone else because I now require upfront payment PRIOR to making any travel arrangements!!

• Updated by ConsultPWR, May 30, 2018

I was formally Hawkeye1, but have changed my e-mail address.

• Updated by ConsultPWR, May 30, 2018

Room & airport transportation was all covered by FDB...they just won't pay me the 4000 EURO (~ $4700 USD) they owe me! I did notice today that some have left LinkedIn over the past few days.

They have made promise after promise that funds are coming, but nothing yet. I e-mailed the CEO (Stacey)...but no response. They should be banned from LinkedIn since that seems to be where they "recruit" their "prey".

Co
May 30, 2018

Comments

• Mr
      Jun 15, 2018

Sir, I messaged you on an other complaint board as Mr N and you kindly responded. I am trying to co-ordinate a group action against FDB Events and have 3 or 4 on board so far. Have you had any success in chasing FDB? Many thanks.

• Mu
      Sep 11, 2018

I am in the same boat. They have to pay me for the training on Contract Management provided by me at Maldives in September 2017.

I have also put up the complaint on this forum

mukul.gupta.[protected]@gmail.com