FashionNova / missing items in my package

1 United States

I originally placed an order with Fashion Nova on Nov. 24th costing me $265.71 for 16 items. Order #[protected]. This package was not delivered until December 13th. Since this was a Christmas Present for my husband, I simply just took the bag it came in and placed it in a gift bag. Two days after christmas, my husband is trying on the clothes and I notice that 3 items are missing and there is no package slip inside of the bag like there usually is because I have ordered from them before. So i check my email, to make sure all the items i purchased was in this shipment and it shows that 16 items were supposed to be in the shipment. I then notify fashion nova to let them know and of course it takes a couple of days for them to get back to me, but they ask for a picture of the packing slip that was included in the package. I email them back and let them know there was no package slip in my package. They respond two days later and say that i should have reported the items missing two days after i received the package in order for them to help. I consider this theft and will be reporting this if i am not sent my three missing items or issued a refund. My packaged was obviously rushed and put together if I didn't even receive the packing slip. That means they were not done packaging my order, thus leaving three items out. I've heard of all the horror stories from others, but this has never happened to me. Please do not order from fashion nova. They are scamming people out of their money and I spent a lot of money with them on this package, even if it seems like nothing to them. I will be taking legal action if this is not resolved, and will be reporting this to my bank and any other blogs as well as my youtube channel.

Am