Farfetch.com / no order number given after payment

Malaysia Review updated:

I just purchased a pair of Dr Martens from SeftonFashion.com and their website is operated by Farfetch.com. Once I have completed the payment with my credit card, the page goes back to Sefton home page with no order number given or email acknowledgement even after 5 hours. I went to SeftonFashion Facebook page and posted a comment about not getting an order number and to my surprise, the wall posted was deleted after an hour. I subsequently sent email both on SeftonFashion.com and Farfetch.com but there has been no response from anyone. I know Farfetch has already charged my credit card since I received notification from my bank about the charge.

Je

Comments

• Fa
      20th of Mar, 2012

Hi Jeff, We did have a minor technical failure in our site on Monday morning (from 1am to 9.30am) and that affected our order processing. Please accept our apologies for this error. Someone from our customer service team will be in touch with you soon to explain the situation further but again, please accept out apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, farfetch.com.