Faraz Auto Sales Ltd. / Unreturned license plates

1 4747 keele stnorth york toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416 638 8132

My son bought a car from Faraz auto sales and traded in his Mazda 6 .The dealership put on new plates (without asking if he wanted new plates), so when he arrived the new car had new plates. the dealership did not take off the old plates from the mazda.We discovered this because we received a bill from the 407 for 81 dollars yesterday. I am sure there will be more for July. He bought the car on june 6th and his car with his old license plates were used on June 9th-june 16th on the 407. Faraz sold the car with my son's license plates still on the car to Landmark leasing in Woodbine.They did not take off the plates. They are using those plates illegally.My son will be responsible for anything that happens!!! I reported it to the police yesterday. Is there anything else I can do???

Sincerely,
Betty Martin-Barnes.

Comments

• Yo
      6th of Feb, 2012

you can go suck your kıtty ıf possıble.

• Lo
      6th of Feb, 2012

^ how rude, my god what has this world gotten too when a good Samaritan like this trick can't even complain online without having to subdue to remarks about her "kitty"..Ma'am please disregard this gentleman's comment..you do not have to suck your own "kitty", but if you truly need help, perhaps you should seek what they call a Long Dik, alright alright alright!! you gon learn today!!

• Yo
      6th of Feb, 2012

^^ lısten tamıl.. ıf ı say she has to suck her kıtty she has to SUCK HER KITTY..