Fantastic Sams / bad hair cut

United States Review updated:

Wife got her hair cut in Owosso mi. for the second time.

1st time the male hair stylist went to where my wife works and apologised, wife accepted and went back to him again.

this time it was worse. tried the manager route and have been met with an aggresive, doubting individual, uses leading comments like "you know" trying to get you off her back. stay away from this place. this guy trashed the owner of the store who is a micro biologist working in lansing mi using the store as a tax write off. nice...resolutions end at the store. no satisfaction... wife may have been in error for going back but felt he was sincere.

La

Comments

• Ji
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I had a haircut at my local Fantastic Sams just prior to going on a work trip/vacation. The stylist left it too long, so it would not hold any curl. Instead of sleeping in the morning after I returned home, I went in to have my haircut completed so I would no longer look like a man. I was told it was too late to fix the cut.

I asked the stylist to place a comment in my file saying that the cut I had received was not acceptable. She looked at me blankly and thought I wanted to hire her for a new cut.

I understand and accept that Fantastic Sam's will only back their work for seven days and that I was not able to return within that window of time. My disappointment goes beyond that. First, I am disappointed that I received a sloppy haircut in the first place and secondly that the shop was not interested to record customer dissatisfaction.

This shop is near our home and we thought we had found a place the whole family could use. Without quality control, we will not return.