Fandango / mix-up
Fandango is selling I-max tickets online for Lincoln Centre I-max in NYC for Batman "Black Knight." We bought 2 tickets for the 8:45 pm show 4 days in advance, but when you got to the theatre, we discovered that the show time was not in Imax. Loews Theatre refunded our ticket money, but we did not see the I-max version.
A long subway ride ($8.00 wasted), two hours out of our evening and no I-max "Black Knight." Loews says it cannot get Fandango to correct its listings, so Loews is dealing with unhappy customers for several shows a day.
More Fandango Complaints & Reviews
- Fandango - total scam 
- Fandango.com - fraud 
- Fandango - unauthorized charges 
- Fandango - membership rewards scam
- Fandango - horrible customer service
- Fandango Media - all of it
- Fandango Media - e-gift card, - unethical practices poor customer service
- Fandango Media - hacked fandango account
- Fandango - wrong show time
- Fandango - fandango convenience fee