Fandango / mix-up

Fandango is selling I-max tickets online for Lincoln Centre I-max in NYC for Batman "Black Knight." We bought 2 tickets for the 8:45 pm show 4 days in advance, but when you got to the theatre, we discovered that the show time was not in Imax. Loews Theatre refunded our ticket money, but we did not see the I-max version.

A long subway ride ($8.00 wasted), two hours out of our evening and no I-max "Black Knight." Loews says it cannot get Fandango to correct its listings, so Loews is dealing with unhappy customers for several shows a day.

Va

Comments

• Ga
      6th of Oct, 2008

First time use of Fandango will be my last too! Fandango's confusing web site has no telephone customer service for errors in purchasing tickets. They have a no refund policy, and we were left to the theater to clear up their mess. WE HATE FANDANGO AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!

• Yo
      10th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree. I was charged WITHOUT my authorization for some kind of membership. Do not click on any discount offers because you will automatically be enrolled in a membership without your consent.