Fandango / wrong theater
I recently went on Fandango and purchased 2 sets of tickets. One was for a theater in the city of Plano, TX. The other was for a theater just south, Addison, TX 2 days later.
To my surprise, when I received the e-mail and wanted to print the tickets...the Addison tickets said Plano. I was surprised and have never heard from Fandango. The 800 number they list is only a movie listing. You will never find a person(s) to help you or adjust your tickets or ever exchange, much less refund you.
Don't ever use Fandango...they are ok sometimes, but no I realize they make mistakes and if you want them corrected, you will never get anyone to actually fix it, your stuck and they don't care.
Go ahead and save their stupid "convenience charge" and drive to the theater yourself. Fandango is a waste of time, money, and any problems you have will never be resolved.
Fandango...they have paper puppets cause thats who they hav working for the company.
More Fandango Complaints & Reviews
- Fandango - total scam 
- Fandango.com - fraud 
- Fandango - unauthorized charges 
- Fandango - membership rewards scam
- Fandango - horrible customer service
- Fandango Media - movie tickets
- Fandango Media - all of it
- Fandango Media - e-gift card, - unethical practices poor customer service
- Fandango Media - hacked fandango account
- Fandango - wrong show time