Fandango / wrong theater

1 Addison, TX, United States Review updated:

I recently went on Fandango and purchased 2 sets of tickets. One was for a theater in the city of Plano, TX. The other was for a theater just south, Addison, TX 2 days later.
To my surprise, when I received the e-mail and wanted to print the tickets...the Addison tickets said Plano. I was surprised and have never heard from Fandango. The 800 number they list is only a movie listing. You will never find a person(s) to help you or adjust your tickets or ever exchange, much less refund you.
Don't ever use Fandango...they are ok sometimes, but no I realize they make mistakes and if you want them corrected, you will never get anyone to actually fix it, your stuck and they don't care.
Go ahead and save their stupid "convenience charge" and drive to the theater yourself. Fandango is a waste of time, money, and any problems you have will never be resolved.
Fandango...they have paper puppets cause thats who they hav working for the company.

Me

Comments

• Sk
      13th of Feb, 2009

I used the website for tickets in Nov 08, this week while looking over my DiscCard I noticed charges for SHOPPERDISCOUNT. COM 800-889-8776 CT and RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM 800-732-7031 CT at $12.00 each per month. When I called, they were very NICE and accommodating offering to credit all the charges for the 4 months without and fight what so ever!... It was "To Easy" as they say. I think they know they scam you and bill your CCs and if caught... rollover so you don't file a complaint. My advise, get your tickets at the theater... you can get tickets at most places days in advance... and Check you CC statements for past charges!