Fairfield Inn and Suites / customer service
My wife and I stayed at Fairfield Inn and Suites, 261 Essa Road, Barrie, Ontario, Canada for the night of September 22, 2018.
We checked out the following morning.
In the evening of September 23rd, we realized that we had left a garment in the room - a ladies nighty.
The next morning, September 24th, I called the hotel and learned that they had found the item, and had it ready to return.
I asked the gentleman on the phone to put the nighty in an envelope with my name on, and I would arrange a courier to pick it up the next day. Amazingly, he pushed back, unwilling to do this simple task. I persisted, and he finally agreed.
Two days later, after tracking my parcel with FedEx, I learned that their messenger had stopped twice at the hotel to pick up the parcel, and both times was offered an unpackaged piece of cloth, with no name, etc. Needless to say, the courier was powerless to collect the item, as it needs to be in an envelope with a name, and ideally address.
Learning of this travesty, I decided to write off the nighty, and resolved to never stay in a Marriott property again.
No resolution is requested. This is just for the record.
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - orangeburg south carolina