Facebook / Zynga / Farmville Cash / multiple fraudulent credit card charges place on my credit card

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I, Lorraine Vivian, am filing a complaint against Facebook/Zynga for the billing of unauthorized charges to my credit card account. Six to nine unauthorized charges to my debit/credit card account have been noted within the last 35 day period. I will now be going over all my cards possibly used in this horrific scam. I am demanding my funds be returned back to my account(s) immediately upon posting this to the complaint board. I am seeking prompt attention to this matter and will be in contact with my local police department to seek criminal charges against Facebook/Zygna and all other agents acting on their behalf, as per my attorney's advice. Possible charges are as follows:
1. Unauthorized charges placed on credit/debit card (s) for a total of up to (9) charges
2. Identify theft
3. Misuse and abuse of others property
4. Criminal charges based on financial and legal liabilities caused to me, my character, financial security and credit record reports due to this abhorrent activity.
5. Solicitation to minors under age

Please contact at [protected]

Comments

• Br
      2nd of Feb, 2011

After signing up for Facebook to bill me for games and apps that i buy credit for, I've found my Credit card being billed for amounts ranging $0.01 through to $38.57 on a daily basis.
    My Banks online security team called me to tell me "Facebook ireland " has been trying to illegally withdraw funds (without the cvc number) on a daily basis. There is no way i have been able to contact any one from Facebook to address this problem, and ive tried all methods from within the forum and complaints listings.to date this has cost me $146.10 till my Bank put a permanant Block on e-transactions associated with my all my accounts.

If you have a similar story please, feel free to leave a comment. Hopefully (i doubt it though)someone responsible from facebook management will perk up read this, and Investigate this.

30th of Apr, 2011

4-30-2011
    three weeks ago on farmville i was asked if i wanted a stand when i was plowing I hit no and it took 7 farm bucks from me and no stand i did not want it i wanted mt $ to buy a animal then 2 weeks latter I have 32 in farm $ and I log on and i have only 1 farm cash left. So that like a total of 40 farm cash gone which I had earned some and bought some. I do like playing but since all my cash is gone I cant buy anything and refuse to buy any more cash from you unless I get it back. Why I say this is my husband had same thing happen and wrote to you all and received nothing from you at all and we are active players and buy alot but we are ready to delet our Farmvilles and will if nothing is done about this incident that was not our fault. Thank you kindley I hope this will be resolved soon. Jodi Peach