FabFitFun / summer box

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States

My coworkers and I decided that we wanted to do a unboxing video for our summer box for fab fit fun, everyone box came different days which was fine until my box never came. I called this company complaining, after tracking the box I found out someone put the wrong zip code so my box would be returned to fab fit fun because of this, ZANDER was suppose to be the person would would follow up on this, he never did. I was forgotten and neglected for one whole week . I Then spoke to a liar name SAM (female) she obviously did not read Zander's call note if he actually made any notes. Zander also told me they would expedite a new box, He lied. Sam told be my Summer box was already shipped, if she tracked the box she would know it is still being returned to shipper. This company uses the cheapest shipping method even if the customer is right and they are wrong. I spoke another liar in the office that said my new box is waiting on a carrier. I hope the CEO really know that being totally honest and transparent with customers builds loyalty with customers. This is such a bad experience I just feel like crying. I'm now still waiting on Sam to call me in 2 hours.

Sh