Ezeego1 / Ezeego1 website fools people and robs them of their time and money

India Review updated:
Hi all,

I had booked 3 tickets through ezeego1.com. in names of Sneha Rao , Ritu Singh and Sneha trivedi.

The tickets due to some problem with the ezeego website got generate din twice in my name and once in name of Pushpalata Mandal.

I tried to contact ezeego1 through phone over 500 times but no one responded. I emailed saying that I will take legal action against them to which they replied as follows:

Then assistant manager ezeego 1called me and I explained her the problem. Earlier they said there is problem from my end as the previously booked names are stored and I selected them by mistake . I then sent them the screenshot of the error message and a detailed description of the error to prove that I was not wrong and there was no mistake from my side. Infact there was some goof up with the site.

Neither do they respond to my mail not do they pick up the cal. Also my money is stuck with this site. I want to file a case against them for unnecessarily harassing me.

Comments

Ez
  19th of Dec, 2007
Clearly ezeego1 is the biggest fraud in airline ticket booking. These ### did not refund my 18000 rupees for 3 months. Have taken them to consumer court already. Keep away from these shitpots.
Ez
  8th of Jan, 2008
We have spoken to Ms Rashmi Singh and her issue has been resolved and the refund has been processed from our end.

Kind Regards,