Exxon — inconvenience
My 5'10" girlfriend, age 45, went to buy ONE can of beer...clerk demanded ID, which she didn't have on her (I was driving and I'm 60)...SO, I go into store to buy the ONE can of beer and clerk says she CAN'T sell it to me because I'm just buying it for my girlfriend. Next day I call Manager of store (James) and he says it's COMPANY POLICY and refuses to give any info on clerk or territory manager, but gives the "800 customer blow-off number" for me to get the number for the territory manager (because it's against policy for him to give the number to me),
I call the number, and Cindy, ID# 7665 informs me that she cannot give me any number of management to call, but that she can "file" a complaint (like it would matter to them anyway). She also informed me that the clerk was FOLLOWING COMPANY POLICY!!!
Apparently no matter how old you are, EXXON POLICY assumes that their clerks are ###s who can't act appropriately or reasonably for someone who OBVIOUSLY is OVER 21 and demands they annoy grown adults for an ID. This is plain STUPIDITY!
More Exxon Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- Exxonmobil - beware of this scam! 
- Exxonmobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- Exxonmobil - winner of 450 000 
- Mobil oil company - job scam 
- Exxonmobil - gas attendant
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - mark ten cartilage
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - tiger mart 
- Exxonmobil - no turnover on bakery items