Expungement Assistance Services / Scam and fraud!

Phone: 800-870-1617

Do not be scammed by EAS (Expungement Assistance Services.) Their web sites are www.removeit.org and www.clearmyrecord.com. I personally had a problem with my criminal record that should have been a slam dunk for them to correct. They have lost faxes I sent to them, failed to respond to e-mails regarding my case, and even though I have called them repeatedly all they have done is take my money and make up excuses for stalling for over 6 months.

Va

More Expungement Assistance Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      7th of Jun, 2008

They are 100% correct-DO NOT waste your money on this company-They are a rip off

• Wi
      12th of Jun, 2008

• Th
      20th of Jun, 2008

I'm going through the samething! I have not left to post complaints, because EAS doesn't care. I spend extra to get a Rapid Expungment and it is 17 months later! EAS has hired and fired 3 of the different people working on my case. So each new person makes a new, false claim. I asked for the $200 extra I paid for the Rapid Expungment and the guy got rude and said NO WAY! It said these are not their problems. 17 months ago when I was researching EAS, I didn't see any complaints. Now they are all over the web! EAS is a SCAM SITE! Complain everywhere and press charges with the BBB and FTC! My case is never going to be fixed! So I'm out everything I wasted! EAS doesn't tell you that you have to pay all types of other fees. You have to pay court cost, fingerprint fee's, notery fees, the list goes on and on. Every few months I will get a new form, from some court or lawer, telling me I owe even more fees. This nightmare is never going to end!

• Da
      2nd of Jul, 2008

"Whatever loser, how do we know your are not a child molester who shouldn't have his record removed. They helped me and I can provide my entire case file here publicly can you?" Well William, I can't show much on here from EAS because they didn't do jackshit for me and I'm surprised that they helped a [censored] like you. OK Big Boy, if you "can provide my entire case file here publicly" then do it. I highly doubt that you can or will because that what losers like you do, talk ### and not back it up.

EAS is a scam, they will take your money and then make excuses why nothing gets done.

• To
      14th of Jul, 2008

I like the response from the guy who said they helped expunge his record, but thinks it is okay they defraud other people... I am guessing his email address ends in clearmyrecord.com. What a fraud!

That company is pathetic for praying on people in need. They are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I hope people who work there will need their own service soon.

• Cj
      31st of Aug, 2008

In 2007 I decided to change jobs, but, after the interview, was never able to pass the background check. I found EAS on the Internet, and I must say that I was pleased with their level of service. I had a felony charge that was removed from my record in another state. The total turnaround from the time that I paid until the information was removed was around 15 weeks. My record is clean!!!