Express / Quality of merchandise

United States Review updated:

My complaint seems to be different from everyone else's. I've always had pretty good customer service at multiple locations and I don't have their credit card. My issue with them is that they have changed. I have loved express forever and been a very loyal customer but their clothes suck now! They are so cheaply made. They were the only jeans I would buy because the quality was so fantastic, now the material is so thin but they still want to charge the same price. Also, every pair of jeans do not need to have so much stretch! People like variety in their wardrobe. I used to never have a problem going in an express and finding something I wanted. The problem would be trying to cut myself off because I wanted everything in the store! Now I find most of the clothes so cheap and some hideous I end up leaving disappointed, frustrated, and empty handed.

Ke
Apr 27, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Apr, 2011
    Express - shorted by gass pump
    Express
    1801 Witzel av.
    Oshkosh
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-232-1401

Today 4/30/11 I stoped to get gas at the Express gas station.The price was 3.99 and was charged 4.00 for .999 gallons.

1st of May, 2011

When you pull up to the pump and it says 3.99 it should say 3.999 which is pretty much 4.00 a gal. I will say that it is 9ths of a cent more toward the next cent. Its not the cashiers fault and its not even the stores... ITs our goverment that had allowed us to get this far in debt.. THE PEOPLE THAT WORK AT THESE STORES SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE WE ARE MAKING ANY MORE OFF THE PUBLIC...WE ALSO HAVE TO PAY WHAT YOU PAY...