ExploreTrip / fraud

Purchased 2 roundtrip tickets on 1/30 and money cleared my account on that day. With also the insurance that cleared my account on 1/31.
The tickets was from detroit to dallas and dallas to detroit.
I have not received my e-tickets because there is still a balance owed to spirit that was not paid by this travel agency.
That is why I have not received anything.
I have been calling for over a week and dealing with people that keep saying it looks paid on our end.
And When I called a week ago the guy said looks like you have travel insurance and I see you paid. By that's not updated.
This has been a night mare. What has happened with my money? and my Tickets?

• ExploreTrip Customer Care's Response, Jun 11, 2018

Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Please provide the PNR or reference number to locate your booking and resolve the concern in a single go.

Regards,
    Chris.

• Updated by 14ckgraha, Jun 11, 2018

VVQ980

• Updated by 14ckgraha, Jun 11, 2018

They are now supposedly given me some of my money back.
    And of course now tickets are more money. And I have waisted a week's worth of time and emotional stress. Having to deal with this and going back n forth with Spirit.
    So I will not believe it to I have the money in my account. This is way worth more then the amount I'm getting back.

• ExploreTrip Customer Care's Response, Apr 24, 2019

Dear Customer,

Please be advised that your refund of $154.62 has been already processed back to your card. We request you to send an email to [protected]@exploretrip. com for any further assistance.

Jun 11, 2018