Expedia.ca / booked a hotel room that was not available!
I recently made the mistake of booking a hotel room for my wife and daughter through Expedia.ca. I received two confirmation #s from Expedia and my wife verbally confirmed the room. When they arrived at the hotel they were told that the room was never booked. Luckily the hotel took it upon themselves to find other accommodation for my wife and daughter as well as three other guests that had booked fictitious rooms through Expedia.ca.
I have used lots of other services to book Hotels and Airline tickets and never had a problem. This was the first and last time I will use Expedia.ca
More Expedia.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - flight delay 
- Expedia - flight plus hotel
- Expedia - flight name change/correction and credit for cancelled delta flight
- Expedia - expedia
- Expedia - my hotel stay