Executive/Priceless Car Rentaldid not return $250 deposit

I rented a vehicle in Romulus, Michigan on August 18, 2018 for 7 days from Executive/Priceless Car Rental and the RA # is EXEDTW-28876. They posted a $250 deposit on the same day. It was suppose to be credited to our credit card within 7 days after returning the rental vehicle. I called on August 31, 2018 and spoke to Ava and she said the credit would be posted by Sept. 3, 2018. No credit posted. I called again on September 6, 2018 and spoke with Amelia and she felt that because of the Labor Day Holiday the credit was delayed but should be posted shortly. No credit posted. I called again on September 10, 2018 and requested to speak to a manager. Colleen informed me that a manager was not available. Colleen would take my telephone number and have the manager call me within 24 hours. I doubt if I will receive a call in looking at other complaints made by other individuals about this company.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Romulus, MI I also called on 09/10/2018 the Executive Car Rental corporate office to complain and spoke with Stella. Stella was trying to call the Romulus office and put me on hold. We somehow got disconnected and she never tried to call me back. However, she did give me an email address to file a complaint with their customer service department. I doubt I will ever hear from them either. I believe this company does this as a standard practice and is committing fraud. I also called Expedia and spoke with Jessica because I had originally booked the car rental through them. Jessica called Executive/Priceless Car Rental directly and was told the same thing I was that no manager was available. Jessica told me to call her back if I did not receive a call within 24 hours from the manager. I truly hope that no else gets taken in by these deceptive practices because they do offer a low rental price but it ends up costing a whole lot more.

• Updated by duffy duffers, Sep 12, 2018

On September 12, 2018, I received the $250 credit to my Capitol One card. I will never rent from this company again. They have very deceptive practices and I wish I had read all of the comments about this company before renting a vehicle from them.

Du