EverHome Mortgage / Over Charge, will not return money
In 2007 I refinanced my home, Everhome's attorney Shapiro & DiCaro provided the payoff statement Stating $387, 000 was due, the new mortgage company paid Everhome in Full, One month later Everhome sends me a Payoff Statement, that was for $367, 000. I called and the representative who stated it was in fact a overpayment, I asked for a refund. I did not receive the refund, then I receive a letter that it was a over charge and they applied it to some bogus fee. I have contacted the NYS Attorney General, Florida Attorney General, the case is now with the Federal Consumer Protection Bureau, they have been extremely helpful.
My major problem besides not only being overcharged $20, 000., this amount was added to my mortgage which I have been paying interest on.
Everhome has a long history of complaints, my next step will be to retain a attorney.
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Escrow shortage, and excess fees 
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud