EverHome Mortgage / Escrow shortage, and excess fees
Everhome is having constant problem finding payments that was made, and when they tell you that your payment was not receive, and you send in proof to let them know that you made the payment they never receive the correspondence you need to call them over and over again and fax the proof over and over again and mail them to the address they give you and after five months down the line they call you to tell you that you are now in foreclosure. Usually while they are saying you did not pay them they request that you pay the months that you have already pay, if not they will not take any payment from you. By that time you owe four or five months and then they direct your loan to their attorney for review. I experience that and I had to pay the attorney a large fee, and end up that my mortgage went into foreclosure. I own the property for over five years, and owe $20, 000 more than what I started out with everhome with because they said they add the balance i owe to the back of the loan. its a big mess. As for the escrow, there is always a shortage, although my taxes never went up.
I am about to take legal action, because I am late on my mortgage, because they refuse to take two payments, when i owe three payments.
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Over Charge, will not return money
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud