EverHome Mortgage / Mortgage Extortion / Fraud
Ever since my mortgage was taken over by EverHome I have had nothing but problems. Their staff is incompetent and has harassed me for two years since they took over my mortgage. Every year they claim I did not pay taxes and threaten me with financial harm. The taxes are public records on the internet! All they have to do is google my county's tax website and enter my address to see that the taxes were in fact paid on time! I send proof after proof (canceled checks and other documentation), and I always get threatening letters until I call and scream at the people on the other end--to which they always reply it is a computer error. Doubtful. Why does it happen every year? I think it is probably a scam to rip off people who don't stand up for their rights or are away on vacation and don't receive the threats to deal with--they only give you 15 days to respond and it takes 7 from the date on the letter before it gets to your home--they probably hang on to it in the mailroom a little while to help reduce the 15 day period even more. That way they can scam people out of fines, fees, and whatever else these unscrupulous fiends can do to cause harm. They are predators just trying to squeeze money out of honest people.
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Over Charge, will not return money
- EverHome Mortgage - Escrow shortage, and excess fees 
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!