EverHome Mortgage / Bad Service
Totally agree. My mortgage got sold to Everhome Mortgage last year. And they suck and have awful service. They are rude and do not know the ABC of Customer Service.
I finished school in the summer and was still looking for employment after graduation. All the while that I was in school, I never missed a payment and even though I was still unemployed, I continued to make timely payments. But when in November, I called to find them for alternatives and to ask them to lower my interest rate, they were so rude and although by then the government had interwened and had lowered all the rates to abysmal levels they would not budge. In fact, in response to my phone enquiry they then sent me an e-mail stating that I was delinquent when I have never ever missed a payment or even been late.
For anybody looking for a mortgage, don't use them and if possible have a clause in your mortgage that they cannot sell your mortgage to Everhome.
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Over Charge, will not return money
- EverHome Mortgage - Escrow shortage, and excess fees 
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!