Everest College / Dont believe anything the school says

Reseda, CA, US Review updated:

I just recently graduated from that awful school in 2008 they said when i was doing my externship the idiot Doctor was going to hire me and guess what he got more externs why?because its free my money and we work for free..i regret going to this school..BEWARE AND DONT BELIEVE NOTHING THE SCHOOL SAYS!!!everything they do its legal by getting you in and you money. I havent found a job fits going to be almost now 9 months because everybody wants experince I dont know what to do because iam paying them and i spoke to career services and you know what they would say "SORRY BUT WE CANT HELP YOU, YOUR ON YOUR OWN"now i owe them almost $10, 984.48 and I HAVE NO JOB!!!

Comments

• Th
      Aug 29, 2009

...they did not force you to come to school...life is what you make of it...hmmm...no job...

• Ji
      Sep 10, 2009

The people have spoken-you are an absolute TOOL!
    These school shouldn`t be allowed to give you false information
    Ive seen their commercials OVER AND OVER.i actually would rather shoot my Television then EVER see one again.
    Nobody gets a job after they so called`graduate`from that so called`school``
    No wonder...ANYONE IS ACCEPTED INTO THAT SCHOOL.THAT ALONE SPEAKS MANY WORDS.
    Within one television program their commercial is aired 12 times(i counted the other day) That`s ridiculous!
    Desperate muchÉÉÉ
    Sorry but i`d rather save my Osap(that one day I WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK!!) for a WORTHY school.
    I feel bad for all of the people who tried to better there lives by going to everest.I certainly wouldn`t be knocking the students.Its the school that should be ashamed of themselves.

• Tr
      Jan 04, 2010

@ The People Have Spoken

WOW your user name sucks. It is the total opposite of what you represent, stop lying to these people. I guess you like Everest because it is a lot like you. A rude, lying, cheating, manipulating, scamming, little ###.

~Karma