Everest College / they are full of crap....

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-321-0021

Im in my second semester, and i am regretting even attending.they said all
me this crap just to get in.then i geet
a call two weeks ago from them saying i
owe money and this is the first ive heard, they claim im suppossed to pay 105.00 a month.ok...why?i had a pell grant.i got asallie mae loan and its sent yesterday for 4600, stupid everest
had it sent to them and told me they
are puting it on my acct and if anys
left, theyll mail it like in feb09..i
needed that now.i cancelled the loan.they can kiss my butt.

Comments

Jk
  20th of Jan, 2009
I just started everest one month ago, and i've been looking up different complaints about the school. Has anybody been to the school for ma and been ripped off in any way??
Th
  29th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
looks like you just kiss your own butt...
don't believe everything you hear...remember years ago most people thought the world was flat...
Th
  12th of Feb, 2010
This school sucks I hate the every 15 minute commercial with that insulting no acting gay looking black guy who calls you lazy and stupid and declares they will stay in your face until you go to their worthless school that they spend more on advertising than actually teaching you anything. I want to start a signature petition to ban the ads from TV or boycott the networks that allow this madness to continue...Who's with me? Fox, WSXP, CWC, WOTV, and CBS these are just a few stations in Grand Rapids MI.

Why don't they insult white people's kids? because their rich dads would kick their ###, dirty ###. Now that was funny...LOL If I ever see that that black guy I'm gonna kick him in the his girlie balls, they will be lodged in his tonsils.
Ri
  3rd of Feb, 2011
Your an idiot they told you everything up front you just didn't know how to listen.That's why you still don't have your degree I bet.Every college is diffrent in how it conducts itself.Some schools the federal money goes to the student whom has to pay the school with it.Everest does it the other way around.This is good for those students like you who just want free money ( that's how they look at it...I deal with delinquent students all day who say I didn't know I had to pay that back. sigh..and DUH! If it's not in writing it never happened and if it is in writing READ IT so you don't leave complaints that aren't true.
Ke
  1st of Jun, 2011
How do you cancel your loan???

Altierus Career College / Everest Institute Logo Altierus Career College / Everest Institute
Overall Satisfaction Rating